Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Which Heroine Are You?

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!


So, I absolutely LOVE Jane Austen's novels and have probably read most of them more than once. I think, if I had to choose, my favorite would be either Pride and Prejudice or Emma. I love that my close friends Kira and Lacy love her too and we're all pretty big nerds considering the fact that we all taped and watched a new version of Sense and Sensibility that aired on PBS Sunday night. And we're all getting together to watch the second part airing next Sunday!
Anyhow, I found this little quiz online and thought it would be fun to take. I wasn't sure which character I would be, but can definately see some of myself in Elizabeth Bennet. I think she's probably one of my favorite characters, so that was pretty cool! Take the quiz by clicking on the link above and see which Jane Austen heroine you are!

3 comments:

Kira said...

Irene, I am Elizabeth Bennet too. I did not understand the questions about who would portray me in a movie. Arnold Schwarzenegger was not on the list.

Justin

Jlowryjr said...

I am Eleanor Dashwood

Melanie said...

Have you read Austenland: A Novel by Shannon Hale? Just a fun book I think you would like it.