There is nothing as beautiful, sweet and innocent as a newborn baby. They are little miracles brought about by the hand of God and it is such a joyous occasion when someone you love is able to bring a baby into the world. Today was unforgettable because I was able to meet not one, but two little bundles of joy. Two of my dear friends, Natasha King and Lindsey Harding, both delivered beautiful babies today. Welcome to the world and happy birthday Alex and Riley!
Alexander William King. 8 pounds, 4 ounces. 21 inches. Born at 9:45 a.m.
Riley Marie Harding. 6 pounds, 6 ounces. 19 inches. Born at 1:05 p.m.
I am so happy for my two beautiful friends and for their wonderful husbands. No one deserves more happiness than they do. Congratulations ladies! I love you. :0)
Me holding baby Alex.
Lacy, me, Alex, Natasha and Kira.
Because little Riley delivered a few weeks early via c-section, she needs a little help breathing.
Lindsey and Shawn, the beaming new parents!
Me and Linds.

2 comments:
Great pictures and cute kids.
Newborns are so precious.
Post a Comment