Ok, so I learned two things last night at the Bon Jovi concert. One: my concert career is officially over. There is NO WAY any concert can compare to last night's. It was just phenomenal. Bon Jovi played all the greats along with some of the new and it was nonstop rock n' roll for two hours. Every note was per
fect and each song was better performed than the last. Oh, and Richie Sambora performed face-melting guitar solo after face-melting guitar solo. It was AWESOME!!!The new music today just doesn't compare. Two: I've now decided that I will force each of my children to either play the guitar or the drums. They have no choice and of course, they'll have to learn to play like these guys, and that's that! :0)The concert tickets were a gift to Wally from Justin and Kira for his birthday last November (his first concert ever, I might add) and he was in awe. Bon Jovi is his favorite band of all time and last night "completely solidfied it in blood." That's a direct quote. :0) Anyway, if you ever get the chance to see him, take it. It's worth every penny!

3 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad it was so good! And you guys look so cute!
Dude, the concert sounded AMAZING! Glad you all had a fab time. I am going to have to download some Bon Jovi now. Great pictures, too. Did you totally feel a connection since your Rock Band is in the Hall of Fame and Bon Jovi is just that good?:)
Im so glad you had a good time! :)
Post a Comment