
Ok, I know most of you are thinking this has got to be a joke, but there's an article on CNN about it! Copy and paste the link below to read it for yourself! (I couldn't get the link to work) Should CNN get the award for best April Fool's joke ever? Could it be real? According to the article, he was greatly influenced by Gladys Knight and attended a family home evening at her house, saying that it was "off the hook!" Part of me thinks there's no way, but...who am I to say who will accept the gospel? :0) I think I'm gonna go with a great April Fool's joke (at the risk of looking completely 100% gullible). But then again, you never know... :0)
http://cnnentertainment.co.nr/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/04/01
Daisy: Legend at The Field
6 years ago

6 comments:
I would bet money it is a joke. The web address is not correct for CNN.
You're probably right Joe, but the address does come from CNN. That's how I found the article. It was on CNN.com.
The weirdest thing just happened. I walked outside and a monkey came out of my butt, and Snoop Dog wanted to become mormon.
Irene, I just checked link out and if you scroll down to the bottom you will see that in grey it says this "You Just Got April Fooled! Snoop's Not Mormon...YET!". I laughed so hard when I read this: “We talked about the purpose of life, played Mousetrap, and ate brownies. The kids thought it was off the hook, for real.”
Yes, it's true. If you scroll down, you'll see that it is a joke! I just wanted to see what everyone would think about it! :0)You'd be surprised how many took it as truth! But, like I said in the original post, you never know!!! :0)
That is hilarious. Thanks for showing me your blog. I LOVE IT. You look so happy and beautiful. I will definitely keep checking in with you. I have a Nikon D80. What do you have? I want to take a class- I need help!
Post a Comment