
Today was such a great day because we were able to celebrate my best friend Lacy's little girl's first birthday. I can't believe Millie is already one! Anyhow, Lacy had a little party at her place and we spent the afternoon outside playing with the kids on the trampoline and in the kiddie pools. It was so much fun! And of course, Lacy spent time making adorable decorations and delicious strawberry cupcakes! I think I ate, like, 4! Oh, one funny thing. Wally and I picked out the cutest dress for little Millie and what do you know? Two other friends bought her the same one. Guess we're not as original as we thought! Anyway, happy birthday to Millie. And to Lacy: You are Amazing! Luv ya!
Hanging out in the backyard.
All the beautiful ladies.

How adorable is this picture of Sahara and little Joseph?

Lacy, me, Kira and Chelsea. By the way, Lacy made those cute party hats!

As soon as Lacy took the candle out of the cupcake, Millie tore into it! It was so cute!

Me and my girl, Lace. She is just awesome!
3 comments:
Great pics. You are super speedy today!
Really YOU are awesome! And you got some great pictures on your camera! Thanks for coming- you guys made it that much more memorable and as always Joseph had so much fun playing with you and Walmir. Love you!
haha..yeah all the bubbles are in MY face! great!
Post a Comment