Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Color Test

This test nailed one of my friends and I thought I'd give it a try. What say you; is it me?

Take this test!
You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color

I'm not really sure how I feel about the picture of the nature/earthy lady. I never really thought of myself as "natural." Kind of makes it sound like I don't shave my legs or something. :0)

4 comments:

Lacy said...

Hey- these little tests are fun. I'm sure how accurate mine turned out so I should probably take it again. Maybe it just reflects my color TODAY. It turned out black- serene and mysterious, demand for perfection and intimidating personality. Interesting...

Kira said...

well do you ever shave your legs???

Kira said...

hmmm I got red!! It was mostly me I think. I couldn't figure out how to post it though so . . . I just had to tell you. Which friend did it hit on the head?

Jlowryjr said...

I'm brown.