Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lost and Grey's are Back!!!

Ok, so after way too long of a break, Grey's is back on this Thursday. And along with it, the fabulously sexy (with amazing hair) Patrick Demsey. McDreamy! I missed you! And of course, the fantastical, creepy, confusing, "What the heck is going on?", most A-mazing show ever, Lost. No joke, if you haven't seen this show, you better put the first 3 seasons on your queue. Don't try watching it from here. You'll be completely lost. No pun intended. :0) Super psyched for tomorrow night!
Not much else going on this week, so I apologize for the lack of posts but I'll have lots to talk about after this weekend. A few things I'm looking forward to:
1 - 42nd Street performed by my amazing young women at their school this Friday. They're so good, it's almost like watching Broadway! No joke!
2 - My bff's little girl's first birthday.
3 - Mike Dame's wedding/open house.
and the event I've been drooling over since Christmas...
4 - Bon Jovi live in concert!!! I canNOT wait.

I'll be sure to post lots of pics this weekend. Until then, enjoy the rest of the week! And for your viewing pleasure (Linds, this is for you):

Oh, Dr. Shepard, you can operate on me anytime! :0)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive been to Bon Jovi when they came to Salt Lake a couple years ago and they are AWESOME!! Seriously it was one of the best shows Ive been to! Have tons of fun :)

Jlowryjr said...

Is Dempsey's character named Shepard? Eerily similar to Jack Shepherd from LOST.

Lacy said...

Love it Irene! I am so glad you are looking forward to Millie's party! Did I ever tell you that Walmir and Mc. Dreamy have the same hair? Okay similar hair. Have you ever seen "Can't Buy Me Love" ? We should watch it- I loved him then- I don't watch Grey's but I did love him then...

Kira said...

This weekend is definitely going to be a blast!!!!! I can't wait for it all!

Linz said...

Wow! What more can I say!??! Thanks, Irene...this made my morning. Is it really fair for anyone to look that good? No! I think I am going to have to use one of Riley's bibs to control my drooling!

Oh, and I am sooo pumped for you and the concert! I cannot wait to hear all about it!!