Monday, April 7, 2008

Hawthorne Trail


I am constantly amazed at God's creations. When we visited Canada, I was in awe of the beautiful mountain ranges and just this past weekend, I was again touched by the beauty in this world, and right here in our own backyard. While my family was here visiting, we headed to the Hawthorne Trail and on a beautiful sunny, windy day, we were able to enjoy the greenery that surrounds Gainesville. And because of my photography obsession, I took too many pictures. My best camera is still lost and so I had to settle with my old one, so these practice pictures aren't that great. I'm wishing for a Nikon 460 or other. Maybe for my birthday... Anyway, I've posted a few in hopes that we can appreciate the creations that God has gifted us. Enjoy!





Just as my dad was telling us that we should have worn boots to protect ourselves from snakes, we came across this little guy.

Wally, my brother Chato and Bear.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Beautiful pictures! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that first one of the tree and the greenery and the great clouds. Nice job capturing the beauty of the earth. I can't wait to see what you do with a new camera. Good luck!

Kira said...

You know what would make the scenery more beautiful? Wild Horses.