Ok, for those of you who may not know, Stephenie Meyer (author of the amazing Twilight series) just released a new novel (her first adult), The Host. It's a Sci-Fi and the preface sounds really cool. I'm not much of a sci-fi reader, but then again, I was a little skeptical reading a book about vampires. And we all know how that turned out! My life is forever changed from meeting Edward. :0) Host has gotten great reviews so far and I'm super excited to read it. I'm a few chapters in and I can tell already that I'm going to be suffering in seminary due to a lot of late nights! I'll let you know how it goes....
Click the link below for more info on the novel. There's a trailer video too.
Daisy: Legend at The Field
6 years ago

1 comments:
I just finished reading this book. It took me longer to get into it than Twilight did, but still a great novel that pulls you in. How did you like it?
Post a Comment