Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wall-E

Ok, I've officially fallen in love with Wall-E. I never thought a robot could be so adorable and I never expected to enjoy the movie, or it's message so much! I'll admit that the first reason for wanting to go see the movie was simply because of the name. I call Walmir Wally and so it was fun to use the same robotic voice to call my husband by. And of course, Pixar is great, so I figured the movie would be at the very least enjoyable. But, I have to say that I really LOVED it. The movie was not what I expected and I think the trailers set it up that way on purpose. I don't want to give any of it away if you haven't seen it but I will say that the message of living, truly living inspired me. I also appreciated the message regarding taking care of our earth, a precious gift. Anyhow, if you haven't had a chance to see it, please do. Not only will you fall in love with the cutest and most loving robot of all time, but you'll feel a great desire to take better care of the earth and yourself.

Oh, and the Hulk was pretty awesome too. Better than the first.

I LOVE summer movie time! I CANNOT wait for The Dark Knight! Christian Bale, I've missed you! :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just saw Wall-e this weekend and I loved it as well!!! Oh - and happy birthday :)

Linz said...

I heard rumors that Wall-E was that good. Shawn and I may have to check it out one of these days. I am still excited about Get Smart, too. Can't wait to hang out when we get back to Florida...