Ok, I desperately need to catch up! Sorry to those of you who have been checking my blog only to be disappointed to find nothing new! On the 3rd of July, I celebrated my 27th birthday! I admit that I feel old; not in the gray hair, wrinkles kind of way, but in the "my youth is getting farther and farther away from me" way. Every year that I teach, the age separation gets bigger. I'm not sad, though. I find that life just seems to get better the more years you have behind you. :0) Anyhow, we had an awesome family party, which was even larger than usual because Wally's brother came to visit with his new wife and two children. It was so wonderful meeting with and spending time with them. The 4th, we hit Naples to watch the fireworks and of course no visit with my parents is complete without a movie marathon. It was a wonderful weekend!

Me and my bro chowing down on my favorite birthday dinner: Fahas! I was so sad that I could only eat one before I was full. So, I made up a second, took a picture of it and then gave it to Wally to eat. However, I did eat another one the next day! :0)

My nephew Dylan feeding me my b-day cake. He is so cute and was first in line to get his piece of cake.

Me and my mommy. I love her.

We got to the beach early before the fireworks so we could hang out. I love this pic of me and Hailey.

All the Da Costa kids and their significant others: Caitlin (I think that's how she spells it), Renato, me, Wally, Sandra and Andy. I wanted to post a picture of the entire fam, but they didn't come out very well.

The newest addition to the family, little Malosi. He is so adorable!
3 comments:
Im so glad you had a great day! :)
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Malosi could not be any cuter! He is gorgeous! btw I love your shirt and your yellow shorts ;-) Happy Birthday my love!
Happy Birthday! I love the picture with your mom you both look great!
Post a Comment