Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Marco Island

I've been meaning to post about this for a couple of weeks, but I couldn't get my pics to download until just recently. Anyway, during the second week of July, I drove down to Marco Island to spend time with my girl Lace. Chelsea (whom I absolutely adore) came down with me to hang out and watch Lacy's kids while Lacy and I had some much needed quality BFF time. It was an awesome few days and we did all the things that make having girl time soooo much fun. We hit the beach, went shopping, went out to lunch, watched Jane Austin movies, baked brownies, stuffed our faces and sat out on the porch overlooking the ocean just talking about anything and everything. Thanks Lace for letting me come down! I love you!



Chelsea, me and Lace
I dressed up Joseph and told him not to smile for this pic. Isn't he cute!
Wally helping Joe make a sandcastle; his first ever! Joe, on the other hand, has made many and has significant talent constructing them. Check out Lacy's blog to see an entire village that he made.
Aw, how cute. Actually, the reason I put this pic up is because my shoulder looks ripped. :0)
This is the view from their balcony and an awesome storm was rolling in.

4 comments:

Lacy said...

Thank you so much for coming Irene! You are such an invaluable friend for so many reasons! Thank you for your help and your laid back example! It was amazing having you guys there!

Jlowryjr said...

I should have sucked it in.

Kira said...

your should is ripped ... and I couldn't be more jealous right now.

Linz said...

Sounds like a great time! And your shoulder looks so toned!:)