Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Apologies!

Ok, so after talking with many of my friends, I have realized that I am doing the entire blogging thing wrong. Apparantly I write too much! Forgive me! It's just part of my major, being a literature teacher and the fact that I like writing; and reading for that matter. But, I forget that the majority of people out there aren't major nerds like me and don't actually like reading. So... I will do my absolute best to write less! It will be difficult, but I think I can do it. :0) Let's try it out:

This weekend was fun. Saw my parents in Ft. Lauderdale then saw Walmir's parents in Naples.
Last night, we had dessert with Amy, Jeff and Chris Watchman (AKA "Canada"), who was visiting from Arizona. Yummy dessert, fantastic company and great conversation. It was so awesome getting together with them! (It was the old Alias group all over again!) This Saturday, we're traveling to Calgary, Canada with the Lowrys and the Palmers for an entire week of skiing and fun! Can't wait!

Ok, there it is. (I'll admit it will be really hard to post short when we get back from Canada, but maybe I'll just post pictures. That seems to be what people enjoy most) :0)

Have a good one everyone!

4 comments:

Amy Tobler said...

Well done! Have a good trip to Canada!

Jlowryjr said...

I think you should post as you want. If it's long, so be it.

Lacy said...

I agree with Joe. That is the beauty of the blog: it is whatever the creator wants it to be. If it is a log of events or online journal or a forum for making "public" dedications to family and friends. Do what you want.

Mel said...

Dear Irene. I like your long posts.