So, I went to the doctor again today. I'm not even 50% effaced nor am I dilated even 1/8 of an inch. Closed up like a clam.
So...I did what any normal, self-respecting woman at the very end of her pregnancy would do:
I sat in my car and cried, and then took Christian with me to indulge in a fattening, unhealthy, "wallow in my misery" meal. It just so happened that today my cravings directed me towards a quarter pounder with cheese, a large fri, and a diet coke.
It's looking to be a beautiful day...

So...I did what any normal, self-respecting woman at the very end of her pregnancy would do:
I sat in my car and cried, and then took Christian with me to indulge in a fattening, unhealthy, "wallow in my misery" meal. It just so happened that today my cravings directed me towards a quarter pounder with cheese, a large fri, and a diet coke.
It's looking to be a beautiful day...
At least seeing all the Christmas decorations up in the stores makes me a little happier. As does messing around a bit with my camera...


7 comments:
LOVE THIS! Look at your handsome little man looking all big! Seriously can you believe you'll have a newborn within a couple days...weeks...soon!!! Haha! Did you edit this black and white using an action or manually? It turned out so awesome! Miss you!
The picture is awesome, and I too was wondering about how you edited it! Do share! And don't worry about the effacing and dilating! I know people who are really progressed and don't go into labor for weeks, and then people (like me!) who go into labor without any sort of signs of progress the day or week before!
I CANNOT believe how grown up Christian looks!! MY WORD!!! I want to see a picture of you!
Awesome, awesome picture!! Hang in there, Irene!
Why are you complaining? Do you realize how hard it is for us to wait? Is it Desmond or Damon? I am losing sleep!
Hang in there. Great picture. Next time you need a meal like that, it is worth the trip to 5 Guys!
ADORABLE pic of your little man, Irene. Why couldn't I have beautiful curls like that? LOL
There is a member family in Dyker Heights that i believe your husband, as a missionary, worked with in 1999 that were later baptized in 2004. He is trying to contact your husband to say hello, (assuming i have found the right person). My email address is jv@thompsonnyc.com.
Thanks,
Jared
Post a Comment