OK, a few bullets to accompany these quick pics! P.S. It was really hard for me to just upload the pics without messing with them first, but I will never catch up if I edit all the ones I want to share. :)
~ Pumpkin patch - the kids actually had the most fun during the hay ride!
~ Damon's first birthday! We held it at a park. It was freezing cold (mad love sent to Wally for bundling up and getting there so early to hold the tables), almost everyone we invited had to back out last minute, so it was small. But perfect. And Damon started walking just a week after! But more on him and his bro later. :)
~ Yes, I'm wearing the same jacket in almost every picture. I REALLY love that jacket.
~ Christmas. It was just amazing. Though things have been tight, with the love and help of our families, the kids loaded up with clothes, toys, and a trampoline. Which they insist on jumping on every single day! Not only that, but Wally's parents came up and helped us remodel my bathroom. Well, they remodeled. I kept the kids out of the way and did the easy jobs like grout and seal tile. Anyway, it was an absolute dream come true to get rid of the old, 70s tile and finish with a beautiful, white one that actually LOOKS clean once I've cleaned it. I remember feeling so overwhelmed with our blessings during the break.
~ Sea World! I convinced Wally to spend some of our tax returns on annual tickets to Sea World. The kids love it!
~ A trip to the temple. C's favorite song to sing right now is "I Love to See the Temple", so it was neat for him to actually see it and make the connection.
~ And some other things that I'll be posting about soon: my pregnancy with little boy #3, some photography, the boys, Wally's call to the high council (apparently we're that old), and some other little tidbits...
Until then... :)
2 comments:
Glad you are blogging again! Even though I hit a slump myself I still like to read everyone else's. I can't believe how big the boys are and they look nothing alike to me! I can see you and Val in both of them, but I think Christian looks more like you and Damon like Val. Yep, that's what I've decided. Miss you guys and can't wait to see #3!
I was cleaning out my drafts in gmail, and found your blog address saved in there! Your pictures are beautiful, as are you and your family! It was fun to see the stuff from when I lived there. :) Also..I think I need to know about this sub sauce since I'm moving back down to the land of Publix... (TN) I'm glad to see your current stuff on Instagram!
Post a Comment