Thursday, April 19, 2012

February - April in Instagrams


Even though I haven't picked up my big camera in, like, forever, I have been capturing little moments with my phone and the most genius app out there, Instagram. It's been awesome and just perfect and convenient enough for me to snap a shot here and there of these little rascals. And a huge thank you to Lillie for showing me how to collage it all. :)



~ So, in a few quick bullets, here's what's been happenin' at the Da Costa house.
- Sea World,
- parks
- BUBBLES! (these kids are obsessed. Can't even tell you how many bottles I've bought)
- strawberry picking
- frozen yogurt
- kiddie pools
- animals (Christian has an obsession with lining them up and then NO ONE can touch them. Try telling that to Damon! I've had to "hide" them more than once...


 - Easter (there was SO. MUCH. CANDY!!!!!)
- quiet time (that made me laugh out loud. More like one tiny quiet moment that I decided to capture. It's NEVER quiet in this house)
- our first trip back to the beach (so much fun hanging with friends, burying daddy, and soaking up the sun)
- making a jungle gym in the middle of the living room with my couch pillows. They'll jump around and crack up for hours.
- more parks
- Damon wandering the house looking for buckles to buckle
- hanging out at Mima's and Papi's

And that's about it. To say I'm worn out at the end of the day is an understatement! Hoping I can survive these last few weeks of pregnancy... :)

1 comments:

Linz said...

Sounds like a blast! Thanks for reminding me to see if there is a berry-picking place up here!