Sunday, September 5, 2010

A More Recent Pic of My Lil' Man


Just hangin' at the park. I actually had to sneak this shot. He's officially declared himself camera shy. Or maybe camera hater is more like it. I'll get him looking at me and laughing and as soon as I bust the camera out to catch whatever adorable face he's making, he frowns and turns away. Just what a photography lovin' mamma needs. :) Oh well...

Last night was the first night we put him in his big boy bed. I know he's a little young, but I want him to be comfortable in his new room before the next one comes. Otherwise, I can just see him looking at his new baby brother and thinking he steals everything; his attention, his mom, his room. And you know, I want to hold off on the brother brawls as long as possible! :) So, after 5 times of bringing him back to his bed and about an hour of crying, he went down. Let's hope tonight is better!

1 comments:

Kira said...

YEAH YOU UPDATED!!!! I just think that Christian is about the cutest thing I have ever seen! LOVE YOU