Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Laughter


Oh, how I love these two. There is nothing that melts my heart more than seeing my husband and my son laughing together...

7 comments:

Kira said...

I think that I am in blog heaven!!!! There are multiple posts from my Irene!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I can't believe how big christian is! Keep the pictures coming!

Jlowryjr said...

This is too soon. I'm still reading the last post.

Kidding. Great pic.

Amy S. said...

I love this picture too Irene!


Love and Hugs!

T. Driaza said...

Beautiful pictures Irene! I'm just wondering when you are going to post some belly ones? BTW, Pablo & I LOVED the name Damon also....based off Vampire Diaries....so let Walmir know he's not the only Vampire Diary lover! Maybe we'll have kids with similar names in the future! Depends on the man upstairs! ;)

Lacy said...

Awesome picture Irene!

Linz said...

Awesome pic! So glad you are back to blogging!!