41 if I opt for another C-Section and 33 if this lil' guy decides to come 3 1/2 weeks early like Christian did. Although, I don't think I'll be that lucky twice in a row, especially since I would love to not be pregnant right now. But the way my luck runs, I'll be melting in puddles of my own sweat all the way until the very end... Oh and I had Wally snap this pic after church today so that we can at least have one shot of me preggers with lil' man #2.
Anyway, truth be told, I really don't mind being pregnant. I mean, yes, the beastly sweating, the extra 30 pounds, the crazy migraines and the fatigue all can really drive me out-of-my-mind crazy, but every evening, when I lie in bed and feel this guy running through his nightly acrobatics routine, I can't help but feel that being pregnant is just...amazing.
Oh, and just so I can document this: I remember when I was pregnant with Christian, I really, really loved cheese. Well, this time around, I've taken it a step further. I mean, if I could eat this every day until the end of my pregnancy, I'd be the happiest pregger lady on the planet: pizza! The bread, the sauce, and of course the melted cheese... aw man, just typing that down makes me want to order a large pepperoni right now. Too bad it's Sunday...maybe tomorrow. :)
So anyway, just about 7 weeks away and our lives will change again. And I find myself getting more and more excited as October draws closer and closer. How much fun to be a mommy of two lil' rascal boys! I really can't wait. :) Especially if #2 turns out anything like lil' man C.
Oh, and here are a couple more of him from our photo shoot last week. I just can't get enough of him. :)



5 comments:
love love LOVE!!! Man I totally think that Christian looks like you!!! It's the eyes ... and ... you're beautiful!
You look awesome, Irene! I cannot believe that countdown is so short. Wow! We can't wait to meet Boy #2! Christian is so handsome!!
christian is so stinkin adorable!!!
You are so BEAUTIFUL and Christian is a little "STUD man"!
hey beautiful girl! Just added your blog to my list so I can check up on it more regularly. You are wonderful:)
Post a Comment