
OK, so I finally had the guts to go out and use my camera for the first time; like a little trial run to see if I could adjust all the buttons and maybe get some good pics out of it. Just this afternoon Wally was sweet enough to indulge me and volunteered to be my guinea pig; along with our lil' man, who really didn't have a choice. :0) We headed to Kanapaha Park and I just snapped away. It was such a blast! I wish the shoot could have been longer - after 15 minutes, the lil' one had had enough and Wally was complaining about the heat and the gnats, so... this is what I was able to get. I'm thinkin' they're not too bad, though I wish Wally had ironed his shirt... :0)





10 comments:
Irene, you are so talented! Love LOVE the photos! Youve got a great eye for some wonderful pictures! I cant believe how big Christian is already! I seriously love all that hair!
Great shots Irene! Especially the first shot of Christian & the one of Walmir kissing feet. Adorable. I can't get over how big Christian already looks. What a cutie!
Dude, you have some awesome photos here!! They are adorable. Way to go!! Seriously, I cannot believe these are your first photos. I am totally signing Riley up for a shoot when we get back! You rock! Oh, and I will email you the circuit workout... Miss you!!
Irene! You are awesome! Those look so good. When can I take my kids up for some pics? btw... Walmir's shirt doesn't look that bad.
Wow- that camera really is something! Those pictures look great and you really do seem to have an eye for photos! What beautiful boys you have!
Que bichito tan lindo! A quien se parece?
Great pictures. You have talent.
IRENE ... he looks just like you!!!!!! Those are great pictures ... can I hire you?
Oooh-- I LOVE the one of Walmir kissing Christian's feet. Oh he's so cute Irene!
these are SO cute Irene!!!!
Here's what I've been up to recently :)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/AR-Photos/207060700203?ref=ts
Post a Comment