Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Collage Play...A Year Late

Still messing around with Photoshop and loving it. Although I do get frustrated that the quality of pictures I have to start with is terrible, so there's only so much I can do to make them better. I want my Nikon D90 and perfect lens so that I can actually take great pictures to start with!!! WAAAAHHHHHH! Ok, I'm done. :0) Anyway, thanks to Lillie and lots of trial and error, I've managed to work my way into the world of collaging. So, here's my first one. It's from Easter (a year ago)! :0)



For the life of me, I can't get the pic any bigger. Even messing with the Html code; the whole thing goes crazy. Oh well, you get the idea.

2 comments:

Kira said...

oh I miss that day!!!!

The Matthews Family said...

I am a little sad you are having your own baby...that means you'll stop making GREAT stuff with my kid's pictures. You awesome! that looks great!