Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What Will You Create In This Life?

For myself, my family, my loved ones, and to those I find myself meeting, I promise to create...


...a love of dancing, strong muscles, a healthy fear of the unknown, a reverence for nature, continuous smiles, silly games, beautiful photography, patient & understanding hearts, tasty foods, a loving family, cheerful babies, sacred promises, beautiful music, inspiring words, sticky fingers, a sense of security, grateful hearts, inquisitive minds, lots of laughter, fashionable clothes, elegant crafts, uplifting art, independent children, playful surroundings, moving lessons, the importance of values, genuine confidence, goofy moments, a respect for the Divine, helping hands, happy days, a love of the written word, a supported & cherished husband, fulfilling lives full of love, family, friends & God...and I promise to create and give of...the best version of me.

3 comments:

T. Driaza said...

Great posting Irene! Loved it! That's so funny cause I just sent this same video to all my email contacts last week! I remember crying so hard during this conference. It was so uplifting! Thanks for sharing!

Lacy said...

What a beautiful post Irene! I promise to create lots of yummy chocolate chip cookies if you want to come eat them!

Lacy said...

I just watched the video! I'm going to watch it everyday- how inspiring!