Yup, my latest new bff is sick. So sick in fact that he's spending time with the Geek Squad over at Best Buy. He's been gone for about a week and I'm about to go crazy! It all started at home when I was messing around with Photoshop and surfing the web for photography blogs when out of nowhere Antivirus 360 pops up on my screen telling me that a virus had been detected on my computer and that Antivirus 360 would save the day. But Antivirus is not an anti-virus program, it IS the virus! I didn't run anything because I had to pay money to do it and so after freaking out, I just shut the whole computer down, which, I later found out was a good thing. Anyway, after that, we couldn't get online and knew something was really wrong and so we headed off to Best Buy to drop him off. And guess how much it costs to fix him back up? About 350 bones! Wally, of course was not happy and I was upset too, but mostly because I wouldn't be able to mess on Photoshop for a couple of weeks! :0) (Now that I think about this, I'm not sure this obsession is healthy) Anyway, I was even more upset when Wally pointed out that that 350 bucks could have been most of a Nikon D80, or the latest version of Photoshop, or a couple of lenses that I want... Just awesome, huh? Anyway, to curve my craving, I've been messing with my sewing machine instead (which, by the way is turning into my second greatest obsession right now), but I still really miss my latest bff. Hopefully, we'll be able to pick him up soon.
Huh...looking back at this post, I'm realizing how pathetic I am. My favorite two things right now are electronic, can't talk back and gab about the latest TV shows or People magazine, don't tell me I look great even though I'm getting bigger by the hour, and really give me more headaches than anything else (which is actually my fault, not theirs, since it's me that doesn't know what I'm doing). But, still...I LOVE THEM!!! Maybe I'm just a glutton for punishment...
Daisy: Legend at The Field
6 years ago

1 comments:
I think those are VERY healthy obsessions. Take away the sewing and add crochet ... thats me!!
Post a Comment