Ok, so I know that I need to do a post from Salt Lake and I promise I will, but since I'm at school and my students are taking a test and I REALLY am not in the mood to grade papers, and because Kira and Lacy did it; I'm doing the survey too. Actually, I really like reading them...So, here goes. :0)
1. Do you like blue cheese? Only with hot wings or Ale house zingers
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No
3. Do you own a gun? No, but I would like to. Mostly for protection and party so I could feel cool knowing how to use one.
4. Wax or Shave your body parts? Both, although if I had the money it would be waxing all the way. Actually, if I had the money I would just laser the hair off my body forever!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Just the Gyno. It's just unnatural to me.
6. Real or Fake nails? Real all the way.
7. Favorite Christmas song? I actually love them all! Hence why I love listening to 98.3 for X-mas songs from November to January. But if I had to pick, it would be For Unto Us A Child Is Born from Handel's Messiah. I love the violins in the piece.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water.
9. Can you do push ups? Yes. I've been working on it and I can do quite a few now.
10. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? Hmmm. I love my wedding ring, but I also love the pink topaz ring Wally gave me for Valentine's day. And I adore the name plate necklace my dad gave me when I was young.
11. Favorite hobby? There are way too many things I like to do (taking pictures, cooking and baking, playing the piano). I don't think I could pick a favorite. Is reading on the beach considered a hobby?
12. Do you have A.D.D? No
13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I'm very hard on myself. I always think I could have done or should be better than I am.
14. Middle name? Nicole
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Wow, these pants are getting kind of tight now when I'm sitting...I think one of my 8th graders is adorable (he just asked me a question)...I really should be grading essays right now, but I don't really care. This is much more fun.
16.Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, milk and coke zero.
17. Current worry right now? I guess hoping things will work out. Wally and I have some changes coming with school, possible moves and other stuff. I guess just making the right decisions and hoping we'll be prepared for what's to come.
18. Current hate right now? Lazy students, both in seminary and in school. :0)
19. Favorite place to be? Any beach where the water is warm enough to swim in...with family and friends, of course.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Loudly, with lots of food and dancing.
21. Like to go? To the beach, running, to friend's houses, home, traveling, new places, the mall, really anywhere.
22. Name three people who will complete this? Besides Kira and Lacy, probably no one, although it would be cool to see what the guys have to say even though I know that will never happen.
23. Do you own slippers? No. I prefer funky socks when my feet are cold.
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Green.
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? No-too easy to slip off the bed and it's a pain to make the bed too.
26. Can you whistle? Yes, but my range is very small.
27. Favorite color? Red.
28. Would you be a pirate? Absolutely.
29. What songs to you sing in the shower? Opera, just cause I think I sound like Sarah Brightman. What is it about the shower that does that? It's really amazing.
30. Favorite girls name? Isabel or some form of...like Isabella. I also like Alessandra.
31. Favorite Boys name? Jacob, Christian
32. whats in your pocket right now? nothing
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Wally
34. Worst injury you've ever had? Surprisingly, nothing really. Although I regularly fell out of trees onto my head when I was a kid. No visible marks, but maybe others...
35. Do you love where you live? Yes, G'ville totally grows on you.
36. How many TV's do you have in your house? Two.
37. Who is your loudest friend? Justin.
38. How many pets do you have? Three, although in my head, really only two. I love my boys, Jake and Bear. Tigger, on the other hand...he's Wally's.
39. Does someone have a crush on you? Doubtful, but I have a massive crush on Edward Cullen.
40. What is your favorite book? I could no sooner choose a favorite star in the heavens (quote from Ever After) and so true. I could never choose a favorite, I've read and loved far too many to choose.
41. What is your favorite lollie? I have no idea what a lollie is and neither do the 7 students in my room right now. General consensus is that it's a lollipop, so if it is, I'd have to say a green apple blowpop.
42. Favorite sports team? GATORS!
43. What were you doing 12am last night? Trying to sleep.
44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? It's 5:15 am already? followed closely by "Why do I teach seminary again?"
45. Worst habit? Procrastinating, although my students say I do too much.
46. Do you play an instrument? Yes, the piano. Does my voice count?
47. How long does it take you to get to work? 5 minutes walking.
48. Plans for the weekend? None as of now; hopefully a date with Wally and just hanging out. Sleep is always on the agenda.
49.If you could eat anything in the world right this second? Nothing; really nothing sounds good.
50. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I LOVE Kira! We're like two peas from the same pod! :0)
Daisy: Legend at The Field
6 years ago

7 comments:
Loved it! Very insightful:)
Good answers! Its fun to know more about you :) I hope you are doing well!
So funny! I'm going to see if Joe will do it! Possible moves? Why is this the first I'm hearing about it...? Are you moving to Canada to be with your other pea? If so, I don't think you could take the cold. Although you could tear it up on the ski hill in winter.
Oh- and thanks for FINALLY updating. I'm not one to talk but come on! It's been WAY too long!
I did it, but on Lacy's blog.
Hi Irene! I found your blog through Melissa's. OMG you have our myspace page connected to your blog...how did you find it?...you totally need to change it cause I'm never on there. Add our blog now okay! Good answers to your tag...I couldn't believe how many I could remember....like your socks! lol. Luvs, T'
Hey pea!!!! I LOVED the post ... it is so wonderful to read about you! :-) Are you moving to Canada? That would be great news for me! Sorry Lacy ... you can come too!
Post a Comment