Friday, October 10, 2008

New Twilight Trailer! Kira, this is for you!

Ok, so last weekend we headed to Salt Lake and now I'm horribly sick, which is why I haven't posted yet. But...I just ran across the latest Twilight trailer and had to put it up for you guys, especially Kira and Marne!
I was skeptical of "Bella's" performance, but now I'm thinking otherwise! I'm soooooo excited!
Click on the following link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEp9zz7IIhg
If you can't get there, go to you tube and type in Official Twilight Trailer 3.
Enjoy!
Edward and Bella forever! :0)

3 comments:

Kira said...

Sorry you weren't feeling good. OMGsh!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! Could I be any more school girl-ish? I am so in love with this story line, and I cannot wait to see it on the big screen. The only thing that would make it better is if I could be in Florida watching it with you. That is going to break my heart! Love you tons!

Edward forever
Kira

Anonymous said...

Oh. my. gosh.!!! I just watched it and I am even more excited for the movie! It was so great to see you last weekend, you look amazing and it was great to chat for a bit! I hope you feel better, weather in Utah has gotten even more crappier so it was good when you came! Team EDWARD!

Kira said...

If you haven't already ... check your facebook messages. :-)