We have finally decided to be a part of the blogging world! Many friends have encouraged us to start one and now, with the very small amount of time I have left in my day, I have succummed to the pressure! :0) Actually, I'm very excited about it, as I am hoping it will be a way to connect with friends and family. We hope you enjoy this as much as we do!
Since we're starting this, it only seems appropriate that I give some information about us. Walmir and I are still living in Gainesville and we love it. Walmir is currenly working for the College of Engineering at the University of Florida as a Senior Grant Specialist. He is now preparing to take the GMAT so he can begin the application process to go back to school for his MBA. I am in my third year of teaching World Literature and Creative Writing at Oak Hall High School and love every second of it! Not only that, but I am also teaching early-morning seminary. So, from about 6 in the morning to about 4 in the afternoon, I am teaching and molding young, eager minds. (Well...sometimes, not so eager) :0) Anyhow, it appears I have found my calling in life!
When we're not at work, Walmir and I like to have as much fun as possible! That usually entails calling our amazing friends and spontaneosly deciding on something to do. We watch Gator sports and movies, play games (currently we're obssessed with Rock Band and Hand & Foot) go to the beach, out to dinner or simply just hang out.
So, needless to say, Wally and I love it here in Gainesville and are simply having a blast as we go through life together holding hands and laughing. As we continue with the blog, we hope to be able to share some of our great moments with you!
Daisy: Legend at The Field
6 years ago

1 comments:
Glad you finally joined the club! I look forward to reading your posts!
Post a Comment