Saturday, June 11, 2011

I Couldn't Help Myself. I Had to Post Just One...

This is from a shoot I did just today. Just check out that suit! It's been in the family since the 70s! As has the suitcase. Actually, I think the suitcase is even older than that! And with the hat, and the big blue eyes, and the blond hair...


This handsome guy has two beautiful sisters, too. I cannot wait to finish editing their photos. :)

4 comments:

Happy said...

I LOOOOOVE this!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous shot!! And the outfit is just too awesome for words...

Amber Smith said...

I love all of your pictures! What program do you use to Photoshop? I am looking into buying a better program

Anonymous said...

Irene you are so talented! I love your pictures and the bright colors. If you are available, I would love for you to do some pictures of my boys(when our baby gets here)sometime in Sept! Great Great job!

Rebecca said...

Wow Irene, you are AMAZING!!!