I'm a lover of all things creative - literature, music, photography, the arts. I love bright colors, long runs in the rain, quirky students, dark chocolate, sunny beaches and being with my friends and family.
I'm lucky enough to have married the man of my dreams and I've just made the leap into the beautiful art of motherhood.
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. " ~ Gordon B. Hinckley
My Favorite Quote
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
~ Emerson
3 comments:
Darling. I can't believe how big Damon has gotten already! Looks like your Easter was fabulous.
What a cutie!!
Irene, you and Walmir make the most beautiful children...not that we had our doubts. Damon is goregous!
Post a Comment