I've been so behind in posts, but editing pics and proofreading my writing can get so time consuming. So...I've decided to go a different route tonight: none edited I-phone pics and limited writing, even though i'm itching to sit here for an hour to get things just right. But there's just no time. Too much to do!!! :) So, here goes the 20 minute version, which I'll have to get in the habit of doing. Otherwise there will be so many things missing from the Blurb book. :) Anyway, we took the boys to the pool today to celebrate C's 2 year and D's half year birthday. Crazy how time flies! And though I wish I had some cute pics of lil' C, the poor kid refused to come within inches of the water until we'd been there for an hour, and by then I was already feeding D and putting him down for a nap. So....I was only able to snap these, which I think are pretty dang cute. :) (Oh, and I have no idea why Blogger is making that text into a link, and I can't undo it. And since I've got about 3 minutes left, I'm not even going to try to figure it out!)




3 comments:
I hear you on wanting to edit every picture and make your writing sound wonderful. I have a little rule with myself that I'm not allowed to edit pictures I'm putting on my blog, b/c it would take so long that I would never end up blogging, and getting those memories recorded is more important than gorgeous pictures! But I can't always stick with my rule and if the pic is too dark, or super special, I will allow myself to edit it first. Loved seeing an update!
He is such a cute lil' chunk that I just want to squeeze him. Darling photos. I'm so jealous that you guys are already hitting the pools. It snowed here last week. Blah! Happy Birthday C!
Love the shades!
Post a Comment