Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hmmm....What To Write About...

Ok, so I recommitted to this blog and now I find myself at a total loss. I have NO IDEA what to write about. Now that I've finally recovered from the marathon and Christian's surgery isn't for another few weeks, I find my life to be pleasantly uninteresting. I've spent time with family and have watched Christian grow like a weed. He's crawling all over the place, has a total of 4 teeth and still melts my heart on a daily basis. Walmir continues to be a great husband and father. And I'm just home and happy. So....what do I write about? any suggestions? anything you're curious about? Let me know...

Oh, and if, by chance, you're a reader and curious, I have finally updated my lit. blog. So, check it out if you like. I did just finish reading some excellent books. :0)

2 comments:

Kira said...

I want to read boring and what Christian is doing on a day to day basis. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!

Kira said...

oh ... and loads of pictures