Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Promise I'm Still Alive!

Ok, ok. I know it has been forever since I've posted, but I swear it wasn't on purpose! I originally just wanted to wait until Christian was fully recovered (which took way longer than I anticipated). And then it was just one thing after the other - Thanksgiving, my mom's 17 day hospital stay, training, and the holidays. Plus, I must admit, there were many times when I thought about posting, but Christian was just too cute, the book was just too good, or a nap was just too important... :0) So, it looks like you'll just have to accept the abbreviated version of the past 3 months. Which....I will begin to post about tomorrow! Sorry, but Biggest Loser is calling my name...
Just wanted you to know I'm still here!

3 comments:

Kira said...

I don't believe you :-) Why was your mom in the hospital?????

Anonymous said...

good to know your still around :) updates please!:):)

Lacy said...

Of course, we hadn't given up hope! We look forward to pictures and stories...