Monday, July 27, 2009

A Baby Blessing...

On Sunday, the 12th of July, surrounded by family and friends, we blessed our little man in church. Dressed in his little white one-piece suit (complete with a bow-tie), which my mother so graciously made, little Christian was blessed by his father. It was so sweet to sit and listen to Wally's voice as he so lovingly blessed our lil' man with compassion for others, love for his family and a beautiful future encircled by the gospel. What hopes and dreams we have for him! Such a lovely memory I will keep treasured in my heart.

The Grandparents, tio Chato, the men in the circle (Justin, we wish you could have been here !), and the only pic I actually like of myself! I know it's a candid shot, but I kind of really like my profile here; plus you can't see my chubby arms! :0) Kept trying to get the pics bigger, but messing with the HTML code made them all distored; oh well...



LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this pic of Wally. He hates it, but since I'm in charge of the photos, I'm posting it for all to admire. :0) Isn't he handsome?

And I HAD to post this one of little Joseph. He was so excited when I was taking pics that day. Isn't HE handsome? Think he might give my man a run for his money. :0)

Afterwards, we held a lunch in our home simply to show our love and appreciation to our friends and family who shared such a sweet event with us. Wish I had pictures, but I was running around getting the food ready! But to finish the post, here is my precious little man in his darling little outfit, surrounded in white; a sweet and innocent moment captured. I am so hopelessly in love...


7 comments:

T. Driaza said...

What a beautiful day! Seriously the lighting in those photos are amazing! You all are so loved by so many. Congrats baby Christian. May the Lord shower you all with blessings always.

Anonymous said...

He is one precious little boy! What a wonderful day! Thank you for sharing, you look awesome! I cant wait to see you guys and meet your new little man! Love ya!

Linz said...

So sweet! Sounds like a beautiful and memorable day.

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Wish we could have been there to celebrate such a wonderful person entering your life--he's PERFECT!

Kira said...

how wonderful, beautiful, and amazing! The pictures are just incredible, and really show the beauty of the day! LOVE YOU!!!!

Lisa said...

Irene, he's absolutely adorable!! I can't get over all of his hair!! I love the pictures!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hi! I loved seeing your mom when she was out! We missed you!! Next time though for sure :) Let me know how things are going with you guys and your little man! keep in touch :)
lots of love-

Marne'