It's often that I've said that I feel so lucky and blessed to be surrounded by family and friends, and just within this past week, I have never felt so grateful. I just wanted to say thank you, to my friends and family who have offered words of encouragement, brought over food and just been there to offer a hand, a laugh or sweet and simple support for Walmir and me. It has made all the difference and we have been able to feel the love and support from all of you; even across many miles. And especially to my family up north and out west, thank you for holding a fast on behalf of our lil' guy. We were so touched by the effort and I was especially overwhelmed at the thought of all of you joining together for someone that Walmir and I already love so much. Thank you...
Daisy: Legend at The Field
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment