Ok, so just like everyone else, I've got a whole list of new goals. I'm usually pretty good about them, but I figure if I write them up here, maybe I'll feel more motivated since you guys will know about them too. :0)
During our Christmas Eve F.H.E., Walmir's dad asked us to write down three goals in the following areas: Spiritual, Personal and Family. So, here's what I wrote down:
S ~ Have more meaningful prayer more often.
P ~ Focus on the piano so that I can serve as much as possible.
F ~ Support Walmir when he goes back to school by working after the baby is born (if necessary) and to do that with a glad heart.
Oh, I have to tell you Walmir's family goal: To continue being an amazing husband. :0) That brought lots of laughs. (He really is great)
So, besides those three, I've got a few others:
~ Get my food storage in order.
~ Start sewing.
~ Continue working on the house and get things in order for the baby.
~ Keep my body in check (exercising and eating healthy) during pregnancy and after the baby's born. This includes running another marathon. I think I want to do the Disney one again in January of 2010.
I'll admit, I've got a few others, but these are the main ones. Anyway, I'll give updates throughout the year and feel free to check up on me. Little reminders are always needed! I'm really excited about this year, especially with the new little one to come. I'm feeling that 2009 will be awesome! Oh, and I'm curious: What are your goals for the year?


2 comments:
I have to tell you that I was SUPER depressed after you and Walmir left. I miss you both so much that I don't have words to describe it to you. You and Walmir were really the only family I had when I lived in Gainesville. No one took care of me better. Seeing you two made me wish that we lived closer to one another. I am so happy that the two of you are finally expecting your first child. There is no greater joy in life than holding your child in your arms for the first time. I still remember it - it took my breath away. Please keep in touch...I want to be there when my little niece or nephew is born. I love you both so much! Hugs and Kisses!
I've wanted to leave a comment for a while saying CONGRATS on being pregnant. So a little late... CONGRATULATIONS! You and Walmir are going to make one beautiful baby, Irene.
Thanks for the comment. PLEASE stop by whenever you want!
It sure was hard to let Lacy leave. I'm glad she's got a friend like you out there...
Post a Comment