For a long time Kira and I drooled over the engagement pics that our friends Erin and Brent took. They are absolutely beautiful! One day while at her house, I mentioned that Wally and I didn't really have any recent nice pics together and Kira said the same about her and Justin. So...we decided we'd go and take awesome couple shots in St. Augustine, which is exactly what we did on Saturday. We woke up early, got pretty and walked the streets of historic St. Augustine for places to take pictures. We actually copied some of the exact poses from Brent and Erin! :0) It was a really sweet day for Justin and Kira because it was their 5th year wedding anniversary. As for me and Wally, we'll just call these our 5 and a half year "we're even more in love than we were the day we got married" pictures! There were a ton of awesome shots, but I'll just post a couple from each location. Thanks Kira for taking them! You're amazing!
I love where we took these first two! These are my colors: red, green and yellow.
This series of pics are my favorite. We were in front of the old fort right on the harbor.
In front of the "Love Tree," where a palm tree is growing through an Oak tree. It's actually on Ripley's list.

6 comments:
I absolutley love these! Awesome pictures :) How are you doing?
LOVE the pictures.. you are both so photogenic. Absolutley awesome pictures.. you can tell you are so in love.
You two are gorgeous!! And your love for each other totally shines through. So cool!
Very cute pictures... and I LOVE your shoes!
such a fun day!
I didn't know that about that tree...
My favorite pic is the one with Walmir's pirate face.
Post a Comment