Damon Charles Da Costa.
Born: November 1st, 2010 at 9:53 p.m.
Weight: 8 pounds 4 ounces; 21 inches long.
~ I know this one doesn't show his face completely, but I haven't really been able to take the pictures I've wanted to yet. It's been a little bit of a ride since he was born; didn't get to come home until after 8 days in the hospital, and my recovery was no joke this time.
I promise to post more pics and the story soon. Right now, I'm adjusting to 2 under 2! :)

9 comments:
Irene,
He is just BEAUTIFUL!
This is a great picture. Good looking kid!
yeah! so happy for you guys he is beautiful. Good luck with 2 under 2.
Glad to see the lil guy make his blog debut! Great pic!! We're thinking about you guys!
A precious lil' Damon. Congrats!
Congrats Irene!! He is beautiful (and so is the picture)! I can't wait to hear details!
He is beautiful...no surprise though with 2 gorgeous parents!
Soooo handsome and beautiful!
Congratulations!
Love and Hugs!
He is absolutley perfect! Congrats! Lots of love!
Post a Comment