Ok, so the weekend is finally here! I'm on my way to Disney and my first ever triathlon.
Let's see, do I feel prepared? Nope. Is my stomach doing back flips to ease the anxiety? Yup.
I'm thinking it was a bit too soon to do one of these after the C-section, but hey, what's life without a little excitement, right? :0)
Anyway, I'm hoping that I don't drown, that I don't flip my bike and that I don't collapse during the run. If I can do that, I think I'll consider this race a success. :0)
I'll let you know how it goes...
Wish me luck!
Daisy: Legend at The Field
6 years ago

5 comments:
Oh! How exciting!! Good luck- your gonna kill it! Have fun!
I've been thinking about you all day!!! How did it go?? Make sure you post pictures!
GOOD LUCK! Can't wait to hear the details.
Good luck Irene! You're awesome!
SO how did you do?!?!?!? I was waiting for a new post... I hope it was great and you feel accomplished! Cause girl..you are amazing it has only been 4 months. way to go!!!
Post a Comment