Anyway, the game was good; we were a little slow getting started but in the end we kicked Miami's trash, which is as it should be. :0) Here are some pics from the day. I love the pic with Albert. I realized that after 8 years in G-ville, this was my first pic with him!
Amy, me and Ashley. They had the original helmets out for fans to put on. They were a lot heavier than I expected!
Oh, and just as a side note, tonight is the series premier of Fringe, a new show by directer JJ Abrams, who I think is just amazing. He produced both Alias and Lost, two of the greatest shows ever. Anyway, I'm excited to see what he's come up with this time. The preface of the show seems promising. An international flight lands at Boston's London airport and everyone is dead. That's the mystery...and so they call in the big dogs to investigate. It's got my interest and I've learned to LOVE JJ so I'm in. Check it out if you want. Tonight on Fox at 8. :0)

3 comments:
You and Albert- how cute! I don't even go to the games but there is a special energy in the air during football season. Enjoy it!
shhhhh...don't tell anyone but the UF games are way more fun tha USF games ;) i'm always a gator!!!
I am so jealous right now. I cried during the game cause I couldn't believe I wasn't IN the crowd! There is only one benefit of watching on TV ... close ups of Timmy the whole time. Great Game though.
I don't think I actually have your email address. Send it to me and I will give you my moms email address for the post secret lesson. She's excited to share it with you.
Post a Comment