So, school and seminary started up on Wednesday. I was really nervous, as I always am, but more so because I picked up two 8th grade classes to help out this year along with all my 10th graders. I'll admit that I'm not really a big fan of the middle schoolers (despise is too hard of a word, but you get the picture :0) ); way too many hormones bouncing about. Anyway, the first day of school was actually a lot of fun. I had my first 8th grade class and breathed a sigh of relief. They were so adorable! I thought that maybe teaching 8th wasn't going to be as bad as I thought it would be. Well, wishful thinking...my second 8th grade class, which comes to me right after lunch complete with seventeen 12 year old boys basically made me want to shoot myself. And that was just the first day. I can't wait to see how things will be down the road. :0)
Anyway, after gearing myself up, Fay came along and got school canceled Thursday and Friday...so only one day of school and seminary for me this week. Not half bad. :0)
Anyway, not much else to report, other than I'm really excited to head up to Hartford this weekend to take my lil' bro to college! Crazy he's so old now!
Well, gotta go, Wally's yelling at me to go on a run with him. Post again soon!
Oh, and if you have time in your busy schedules, please pray that I don't loose control with my 8th graders. I've already picked out about 3 that I'd like to mysteriously make disappear! J/K! :0)
Daisy: Legend at The Field
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment