Friday, May 18, 2012

Second Half of April Via the Phone


I'm in a race against the clock to get all caught up before this baby comes. 3 days and counting! Holy wow! Anyway, just a few fun things we did during the second half of April.
~ The pool! It was finally warm enough for the kids to swim without chattering teeth! And Damon took to it like a champ!
~ Parks
~ Exploring
~ Spending some rare quality time with Daddy. The picture on the bottom right is one of my favorites. Isn't Wally handsome?
~ Homemade pizzas
~ Lunch with uncle Renato
~ secret hugs with girlfriends... :)
~ a picture of me preggers just for memory keeping
~ and painting. Got the idea from Pinterest. And the lady must not have boys like mine. She claims her mess-free painting kept her kids entertained all week. It lasted about 20 minutes with mine. But at least I was able to take an uninterrupted shower. So....a success there. :)

And that's about it! I've got C's 3rd birthday to post as well as our annual friend beach vacation. Hopefully I can get to it within the next couple days! :)

0 comments: