Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Boys...



C ~ Last week you decided not to nap the entire week! You were cranky and irritable, and finally, on Sunday, you threw a two hour "mother-of-all freak-outs" tantrum that ended with you falling off the couch onto your head and then crying yourself to sleep. You decided to nap again on Monday.
D ~ You have figured out how to open up every cabinet door in the house and your new favorite game to play is "How Many Items Can I Chuck Out of This Cabinet Before Mommy Catches Me."

You boys definitely keep me on my toes. But mommy loves you and has decided she'll keep you. :)

On another note, I'm totally jealous of my boys' eyelashes. Is that wrong?

1 comments:

Janet said...

Wow--I hear ya Irene...it's not easy most days.
But I think I'll keep mine as well ;). Thanks for sharing.